5 Reasons to be in Jaipur this Weekend
It’s all in the grandeur of the royal Rajputana era in Jaipur city of Rajasthan, where now the relics subtly synchronize with enchanting art that lives proudly within the walls of this royal holiday destination. A city brimming with art, history and culture can be described with numerous adjectives and where philosophy of art is more than just a facade.
Dump your habit of changing and lingering on the plans and be spontaneous this weekend. Tick Jaipur off from your travel bucket list and come down to the Pink City to enjoy these five delightful things.
1. Witness the Son-et-Lumière. Celebrated for its magnanimous structure and panoramic view, Amber (Amer) Fort is a must-visit for its visually delighting light and sound show. It portrays exuberant anecdotes about the imperial rulers and endeavours the wholesome spirit of the city. The Amer by Night is a treat to eyes introduced this year only.
2. If you are interested in ancient heritage collection then, take a tour of one of the finest exemplars of Indo- Saracenic designs. The prolific collection of royal artifacts of the bygone era would surely mesmerize you at Albert Hall museum.
3. Sail over the magnificent forts, clustered cities and witness the ever-blushing Pink City in a Hot Air Balloon safari.
4. Soak in the miraculous beauty of sunset at Nahargarh Fort and fall in love with the city all over again.
5. Indulge yourself into the luxuries and make the most of your Jaipur visit by staying at one of the most regal Heritage Hotels.
You may want to explore these deals at Alsisar Haveli in Jaipur : http://alsisar.com/reservation.php
Come down to Jaipur this weekend and make the most of your Royal weekend break.
Contact for Hotel Bookings…
Alsisar Haveli Jaipur:
Sansar Chandra Road, Jaipur 302 001 (INDIA)
Tele: +91-141-236 8290, 236 4685, 510 7157 Fax: +91-141-2364652
email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com