You must read this review if you are going for Ranthambhore Tiger Safari
- Baby Cots (on request)
- Rollaway beds
- Doctor on call
- The hotel sat right outside the Ranthambhore Wildlife Sanctuary, home to many animals like leopards, hyenas, antelopes, impalas, many birds, snakes and deer. Most importantly the glorious Bengal Tigers. On our drive into the property, we saw several local deer (our guide called them tiger food) called Blue Buck.
- Our kids were delighted with the many animals on the hotel grounds, including an aviary with birds and a bunny hatch.
- Very spacious rooms, some with stunning views of the national park.
- Huge lawns for kids to run around in. We stayed here over Easter Sunday and the staff very sweetly helped us hide Easter eggs for the kids.
- 3 outdoor swimming pools including a child-friendly 2-feet deep pool.
- The hotel arranges many different experiences on request. Over our 4 days here, we went on 3 Tiger safaris, a camel cart tour and a cooking class.
- The hotel organizes complimentary family-friendly entertainment every evening including local music and dancing, tiger movies and daily high tea.
- Spa on site
- The hotel sits right outside the Ranthambhore National Park, one of India’s best tiger reserves.
- Jaipur Airport – 150 km
- 80 Rooms
- 2 Restaurants
- 1 Bar
- 3 Swimming Pool
Mandy’s Tip: This hotel has amazing staff, which was very well organized during an emergency. During our stay, my daughter hit her head on the hard marble floor and we wanted to see a doctor at once. The staff was very efficient in getting us to a doctor’s clinic immediately, and arranged for our guide and driver to meet us there. They gave us great moral support and every staff member checked in on our daughter the next day.
Travelling mom Lisa B contributed parts of this review.
Thank you so much Mandy and Lisa B for your wonderful words. We’d love to welcome you again very soon 🙂
All Images Credit: http://www.withmandy.com/kid-friendly-hotel/nahargarh-ranthambhore/
Contact for Hotel Bookings in Ranthambhore…
Alsisar Haveli Jaipur:
Sansar Chandra Road, Jaipur 302 001 (INDIA)
Tele: +91-141-236 8290, 236 4685, 510 7157 Fax: +91-141-2364652
email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com